HybridZ

Need 240 drvr door and t56 trans

zx28

I am looking for a door in good shape for the driver side of my 240. The door I have has a massive dent in it like it was backed into and it is creased in a few spots. I have taken the outer skin off and i am going to try to fix it but if I can get a hold of a good door for not very many benjamins that would be great. I have also been on the hunt for a good t56 or other manual trans that I can put behind the LT1 instead of my th350. 

Just a heads up, I recently purchased the 240, and since it is in better shape than my 280 it will be getting the v8 swap. If I come across a nice ls1 t56 for cheap or a good 6.0 (lq4/lq9) I may sell the LT1...it is carb'd by the way. That would mean I have an original 76 280z engine and trans, original 240 engine and trans, Lt1 and th350, and also my 81 280zx whole car available for sale or trade :)

I plan on listing these things in the for sale forum once i get some pics, but I wanted it to be known that I am willing to trade these other engines and possibly the 280zx if someone else wants to trade with me for something I need.

Right now I am looking for:

A driver door most importantly...or at least a good outer skin.

I am considering other engine/trans options but if I move away from the LT1 I would like it to be a chevy ls* series or greater combo....looking for a good driver occasional racer set up.

I need the panel above the tail lights that the hatch rests on and where the latch is....that whole flat piece from one side to the other.

Uninstalled floor repair panels

....also looking for lots of money!

I will continue to post as i need things or need to sell things.  

Thanks guys

Thanks guys for the speedy reply, I have been wrapped up with work, honey-do's, and getting my LT1 out of my 280 to put into the 240. I am located in N.W tennessee so I think a local pick up is out of the question.  :icon10: Thanks to both of you guys though.