HybridZ

t-5 problem

hi everyone, first my name is manello i'm from quebec, canada  so sorry if my english is poor i'll try my best . i have 72 240z, i've been restoring it since five years, lot of forum here  help me out with my z. I have 350chevy engine mount to a t5 borg warner, jtr mounting kit.

my problem is that the gears wont engage when the engine is running. I have a the jtr book and make my setup with this . I currently have a .75 titlton master , 24inch braided -4 hose mount to oem plastic camaro slave. everything is new. i bleeded the clutch and everything is ok no air in the line. i really feel that i have a clutch, but its not working. i begin thinking that my fork on the transmission dont make enough travel...it move about 1 1/2inch rearward ...is that enough!? i really dont see anything else it could be 

• 1 month later...

Bleeding a clutch is deceptively difficult. Going extremely slow with the pedal helps a great deal.

You can make something like this as well, http://www.bavauto.com/fland.asp?part=CBT%20TOOL&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=googlebase&utm_source=CBT%20TOOL&gclid=CP33o-nr6LcCFUyk4AodbDUAhA

Just make sure you only depress the pedal when the valve is open or parts will go flying and you will break your tool.

Though apparently you need a larger master, either route you go, a tool like this is helpful