HybridZ

240z Front Valence (3-Piece) Set-NORCAL

Looking for a straight 240z front valence assembly. Must be straight with all mounting tabs intact. Color doesn't matter, surface rust doesnt matter.

Need by end of this week (I ship out).

I have it from a 1975 Z .If you can make it work i'll sell it. I heard of it been done.Let me know.

I prefer steel, not fiberglass, but thanks for the offer.

Zentech: What is the difference between the 75 240z vs the earlier iterations? What would need to be done to make it work? As i understand it, the end pieces attach to the headlight buckets and the middle piece I'd have to maybe fab a bracket or something? Pics?

Note: This is going on a 280z, but I already have 240z turn signals.

Edited by Siberian Husky

I prefer steel, not fiberglass, but thanks for the offer.

Zentech: What is the difference between the 75 240z vs the earlier iterations? What would need to be done to make it work? As i understand it, the end pieces attach to the headlight buckets and the middle piece I'd have to maybe fab a bracket or something? Pics?

Note: This is going on a 280z, but I already have 240z turn si but 

Then it seems like it should be a breeze 240 lens on a 280. I never did that swap before but my mechanical mind says it should not be rocket science.

A have a very straight 240Z center valence, but do not have the sides. I also have a complete early 260Z front valence but the center section is not as straight. I'm in San Bruno... PM if interested.