HybridZ
lt1240z@gmail.com

Modern Motorsports Ross C

echo006    10

Seriously upstanding guy. Even if you were not buying anything, he was always more than happy to share information and educate people on the finer points of modifying. Didn't matter if you were buying or window shopping, he was a class act. My prayers are out to your family and he will be deeply missed in the family of z.

SHADY280    10

Wow just read this.  My condolences to his family.  I have met Frank and Ross over the years as i live all but 30 minutes away from him.  I found his car after it was stolen, unfourtunatley it lead to a police chase where it was wrapped around a pole and destroyed.  The car was a v8 car that was his test platform for all his great parts.  Thanks for all the great days!!

kj280z    1

Man - I have been disconnected and just found out about this today.

Beyond anything else - I felt like Ross was my friend. As JohnC mentioned Ross and John spent several days at my house in Florida. I used to speak to him frequently...

SOOO sad right now...

I'll miss you Ross - sorry I didn't hear sooner....

If there's anything I can do for his family - if they are following this thread, please reach out to me...

slownrusty    52

The news of Ross' passing and this thread has brought me to my knees.  Life is so precious with so much uncertainty.  Ross will be always remembered for being a gentleman, a great person and a true gear head.  A moment of silence for you Ross and we will remember you continually. 

Yasin

Edited by slownrusty

WizardBlack    13

So sorry to hear that.

I guess a lot of us could say that a little piece of Ross is in many of our beloved Z's and we continue to trust our lives to him every day. I have brake parts and differential setup from him on mine. I can just imagine a map of the world with all the little dots for all the cars and lives being entrusted to him every day.

NZeder    4

I have been absent from this forum for a number of years - I am close to Ross age and this is very sad news. As someone sitting at the bottom of the world in New Zealand Ross was great to deal with, I purchased a number of parts over the years from Ross for a number of Zed I have owned - in fact Ross was the first international part purchase I did using the internet many many years ago not long after he first started up MML - always replying to my contact in good time I never had any issues in deal with Ross and MML. Very sad to hear of this news. I only just found out by looking for parts for a new zed project (have 4 kids keeps you our of the shed away from projects)

Way to young to go. RIP Ross you were an outstanding supplier to this international community.