HybridZ

Forged Union Wheels

For those interested in investing in a set of forged wheels, here is a new option for you...  The company is obviously Forged Union in case you missed the title lol, and the owner's name is Jon.  I can vouch for his craftsmanship and attention to detail.  The wheels that he built for me are works of art in my opinion, and the customer service was awesome.  As of right now, he has 2 designs ready, but multiple more are in the works. keep in mind this company is brand new.  Anyways, here are the 2 wheels already designed...

"Split 5"

photo4_zps4df9bcbf.jpg

And the ones he built for me, "Revilution"

138_zps8594c6df.jpg

I know he mentioned building a mesh design and a 10 spoke also, maybe even a straight 5 spoke...

Sizes are 17's and up.  If you want a stepped lip, 18" is the smallest diameter.  Obviously being 3 pcs wheels, width and offset options are endless.  And I am pretty sure you could get any design with a 4x114.3 lug pattern.  

If you have any questions, email him at sales@forgedunion.com

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if he wants me to post up photos, as i believe they are still in development. I will say it os a mesh type wheel. I gave suggestions on what i was looking for and lwft it at that. It would have been unfair for me to push production when i a still working on my drivetrain. (In the middles of s ls3 swap ).

The price poin i was told was around ccw prices. Which for what you are getting, quality fit and finish is dead nuts on point. I believe you have to pay for quality, it doesn't alway come cheap.