HybridZ

Wilwood emergency/parking brake brackets

05plsrt4

Im totally in and will send deposit shortly ....my one concern is the arm from the mc4 caliper ...does it stick up towards 12 oclock position ever ...i just dont want the arm to  hit the inside of the rim and want to make sure theres enough clearance .

Edit : judging from your latest pics it seems it should clear as the arm is positioned almost where the strut tube is.

Edited by Rob L

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im totally in and will send deposit shortly ....my one concern is the arm from the mc4 caliper ...does it stick up towards 12 oclock position ever ...i just dont want the arm to  hit the inside of the rim and want to make sure theres enough clearance .

Edit : judging from your latest pics it seems it should clear as the arm is positioned almost where the strut tube is.

Hi Rob,

No...the position that you see the arm in the photos is its fully retracted position. It cannot move any further. It is also more 'inboard' than the Strut tower....so your wheels will not hit any part of the lever arm....they will hit the Strut before they hit the arm.

Cheers

Warren

Edited by Woza01

Hey is it too late to jump on this buy? Any chance of getting a late add on? I am a repeat customer! :)

Hey Mate !

Yep...I remember you .....Thanks for coming back !!!

No...its definitely NOT too late -  please read the full Speil on page 6 (towards the bottom), for all the ins and outs....and please be aware that production cant start until  around the 13th March. This is due to a backlog of work at the machinists.

Thanks again mate...I will add you to the list when your deposit comes through !

Regards

Warren

• 3 weeks later...

Yes... a bit concerning that i cant get the 10.... even 9 would be ok.

Dont worry though... you will still all get your kits if the order status remains at 7... i will negotiate with the machinists hopefully.

Based of the stalling of orders...looks like i wont be doing another run...so you guys will be the only batch. Anyone who is on the fence.... nows your chance!

Cheers

Warren

UPDATE !

Both the Machinists and the cable makers have been been given the go ahead to start the jobs. I Estimate that it could be around 10 working days to be completed. Then i can paint your brackets, and post the kit out to you.

The next step - after i receive the Brackets back from the machinists, You will receive an email from me, with your postage options. As previously stated, Weight will be the governing factor, and unfortunately, i cant do anything about the quoted costs, but rest assured, i will not be charging you any extra for postage.

Thanks all....for your patience !

Woza

PS. This basically means that orders are closed, and its very doubtful this will be repeated. There may be a few days grace in which i can add extra numbers....so, if you are interested.....NOW IS THE TIME...DO NOT DELAY !