HybridZ
05plsrt4

Wilwood emergency/parking brake brackets

Hey is it too late to jump on this buy? Any chance of getting a late add on? I am a repeat customer! :)

Hey Mate !

Yep...I remember you .....Thanks for coming back !!!

No...its definitely NOT too late -  please read the full Speil on page 6 (towards the bottom), for all the ins and outs....and please be aware that production cant start until  around the 13th March. This is due to a backlog of work at the machinists.

Thanks again mate...I will add you to the list when your deposit comes through !

Regards

Warren

Sorry, just catching up. I ended up going with the entire Silvermine kit, so I'm out this time around.

No Problem !....glad youre all sorted.

Doesnt look like there will be a next time anyways.

Cheers mate !

Yes... a bit concerning that i cant get the 10.... even 9 would be ok.

Dont worry though... you will still all get your kits if the order status remains at 7... i will negotiate with the machinists hopefully.

Based of the stalling of orders...looks like i wont be doing another run...so you guys will be the only batch. Anyone who is on the fence.... nows your chance!

Cheers

Warren

UPDATE !

Both the Machinists and the cable makers have been been given the go ahead to start the jobs. I Estimate that it could be around 10 working days to be completed. Then i can paint your brackets, and post the kit out to you.

The next step - after i receive the Brackets back from the machinists, You will receive an email from me, with your postage options. As previously stated, Weight will be the governing factor, and unfortunately, i cant do anything about the quoted costs, but rest assured, i will not be charging you any extra for postage.

Thanks all....for your patience !

Woza

PS. This basically means that orders are closed, and its very doubtful this will be repeated. There may be a few days grace in which i can add extra numbers....so, if you are interested.....NOW IS THE TIME...DO NOT DELAY !