HybridZ
05plsrt4

Wilwood emergency/parking brake brackets

Woza01    10
OFFICIAL COUNT - CURRENT LIST

* RB26powered74zcar      DEPOSIT RECEIVED   Thankyou !

* Ereschkigal                     DEPOSIT RECEIVED   Thankyou !              

* Ericz                               DEPOSIT RECEIVED   Thankyou !

* Rob L                             DEPOSIT RECEIVED   Thankyou ! 

* rossman                         DEPOSIT RECEIVED   Thankyou ! 

* Nelsonian                       DEPOSIT RECEIVED   Thankyou !

* mutantZ                         DEPOSIT RECEIVED   Thankyou !

* SR240Z                         DEPOSIT RECEIVED   Thankyou !

8 Confirmed Orders - Machinists & Cable manufacturers have been given the go ahead. New orders can still be taken up to the point where the machinists have finished....if you want in...YOU MUST MESSAGE / EMAIL me before sending your deposit so I can check with them to make sure i can add another set.

Woza01    10

Hi All,

OK....For the past two weeks I have been politely pressuring both the Machinists, and the Cable Manufacturer. I have heard back from both of them today.

- The Machinist - They have been struggling with workload....currently working 24 hours a day. I was told that the brackets "should" be done by the end of the week.

- Cable Manufacturer - Got word back today - the Custom fittings had to be made, and are currently being electroplated. They will be assembled later on this week, or very early next week, with delivery towards the end of next week.

I wish I had better news.....Unfortunately its stuff that's out of my control, but we're almost there guys...I appreciate your patience.

As soon as I get the plates back, I can use the prototype cable in the packaging to get postage prices, so you should all receive emails with postage prices and options early next week. Those of you that ordered the kit without the Cable, your kits will be able to be posted hopefully early next week also.

Cheers

Warren

Woza01    10

Look what i picked up from the machinists today...

Cables will be ready hopefully toward the end of next week.

In the meantime....i will package up a full kit with the prototype cable, so that i can go to the post office and get prices and options for postage.

For those of you who ordered brackets only...same scenario.....

So...be prepared for an email around wednesday...

Getting closer peeps!....thanks for your patience

post-4989-0-16502800-1490968832_thumb.jpg

post-4989-0-71031400-1490968889_thumb.jpg

post-4989-0-10114800-1490968909_thumb.jpg

Woza01    10

Nice but what's this for?

X6VEkuL.jpg

Nice but what's this for?

X6VEkuL.jpg

That odd looking cut-out is to allow for clearance on the strut....this became evident on the prototype set when i first mounted them on the initial test fit..they werent sitting flush ... i had to attack the prototypes with a grinder to get them to seat properly!

Woza01    10

Guys,

You have all been great with your Patience. A HUGE thank-you for that. Its been difficult to co-ordinate because i have also just stared a new job, and of course whenever I need to do things, Im at work !!!

Anyhow, All Boxed up and ready to go. they will all be in the mail tomorrow.

I sincerely hope that you are all happy, and I cant wait to hear some feedback, and please make sure you post pics on here !

I would appreciate a quick message to let me know when your parcels arrive safely !

Thanks again Gentlemen !

Regards

Warren

post-4989-0-68454700-1491914672_thumb.jpg

post-4989-0-77456800-1491914684_thumb.jpg

Woza01    10

All Parcels In the Post and on their way !.

Please let me know when you receive them !

You all requested to have your brackets Sent Raw....for those who are thinking of Powder Coating....please ensure that the Powder Coat is minimally thick on mounting faces....it may affect the offsets slightly.

I have attached a pic here of plates in 3 different stages.... (1) Raw, (2) Sandblasted, and (3) Painted after sandblasting.

For me, painting is totally adequate, as almost none of the Bracket is visible anyway.

Thanks Guys !

post-4989-0-95089700-1492001693_thumb.jpg