HybridZ

Missing parts on my weber dcoe 40 Need help

Sotenacious

Hello, recently i just recently purchased a used set of weber 40 dcoe. But basically i am missing a few parts such as the three eye joints that screw on to the manifold, and one butterfly and throttle shaft. What had happened was i bought the set of webers that had the three  pieces of linkage missing so i new i was going to need those. But me being an idiot i was disassembling the first carb without penetrating fluid so i stripped the heads of the screws that hold the butterfly and the throttle shaft in place and i had to drill out the holes. But the throttle shaft needed to be replaced anyways since one of the ends threads were stripped. So basically i need one throttle shaft, one butterfly, and three of the eye joints that screw in to the manifold.

The carbs seem to be fairly old italian weber Dcoe 18 No. 9E ,with a cannon manifold. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Also, I must have missed it...but why are you removing the butterfly and shaft again? Those screws should be staked in and can't be removed without drilling...you also should avoid removing the butterfly and shaft unless you either 1) know exactly what your doing, and 2) you absolutely have to. At least that's what all the books/articles I've read say...

Edited by T-Bone028

Also, I must have missed it...but why are you removing the butterfly and shaft again? Those screws should be staked in and can't be removed without drilling...you also should avoid removing the butterfly and shaft unless you either 1) know exactly what your doing, and 2) you absolutely have to. At least that's what all the books/articles I've read say...

Sorry for the late reply (internet was out) but my screws were not staked in i removed the remaining screws from the other butterfly and the other carbs by soaking it in some penetrating fluid. And also thanks very much for the link to the parts i needed that really helped thanks again.