HybridZ

280z Full Restomod with custom body kit & RB26

redlinevo7

Thanks guys, still got a ways to go. Just pulled back out the engine and stripped it in preparation for rebuild and restoration. Hope I can remember how to put it all back together lol.

Lights are from a cube, not a fan of the cube but wanted to keep it nissan throughout and the circle lights have been a bit overdone and these suit it quite well imo. I have the center light bar to shorten and install also to finish it off.

Yeah the RHD dash is a pain to source and not cheap when found. I wouldnt mind getting a proper mold done once I clean it up but only if there was a fair amount of interest. Plus shipping from my location would not be too cheap. 

rb3.jpg

rb1.jpg

rb2.jpg

Very cool build!  I think I saw it on zhaust a yr or 2 ago when you were first starting it out.  Looks like its coming along well.

By the way redlinevo7 I'm also from the "pretty small island" of Barbados!  You know what the saying, theirs always a bajan somewhere no matter when you go  :icon10:

Edited by Super X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...