HybridZ

Nitrous control with AEM series 2

stony

Anyone using rb26, AEM series 2, and nitrous control? Cant seem to get the outputs to work. I'm guessing there is a switch or something we are not seeing. We can get it to toggle on and off but the output aren't doing anything?huh.gif we tried several different outputs and LS switches. we even went and changed one of the LS switches to fan control and still didn't get any outputs?

Anyone have enough knowledge to put together a list of things to check and where they are located.

We got the booste control and wideband logging setup with no issues but the nitrous stuff is kicking our ass!!!!

Like I said in the private message, post up your settings.

It is likely you're just not meeting the criteria the Nitrous control wants in order to turn itself on.

To test safely, I always just disconnected the fuel/nitrous lines from the actual solenoids and listened for them to click.

Edited by Booztd 3

Like I said in the private message, post up your settings.

It is likely you're just not meeting the criteria the Nitrous control wants in order to turn itself on.

To test safely, I always just disconnected the fuel/nitrous lines from the actual solenoids and listened for them to click.

Pm'd you 

If you can't get ahold of tech support to help you out, you're welcome to send the cal over to me, PM for my email.  I was the project engineer behind the series 2 ecu, also wrote the help file/manual, but like I said above, tech support is really good, they should be able to walk you through it.

AkumaY sent me what i needed. i didnt have some settings right but we kinda figured that out by reading the help file also there is box that has to be checked (invert)

Still haven’t gotten a chance to verify but I’m pretty sure we have it figured out. I’m dropping the car off at the dyno when I leave for Japan for a 500 hp tune. Hope it will be done with no issues when I get back.... then tranny is coming out for a once over and rebuild and the water pump needs replaced... it sprung a leak from the weep hole over the winter.

IM also trying to build a house so funds are tight....