HybridZ

Here's a pict of the refab'd z32 window slider. Pardon the base, I hadn't filed off the extra plastic yet when I took this picture. This one fit very well and the window slide up and down smoothly, Grease is a needed thing since this is metal sliding on metal.

attachicon.gifIMG-20130923-00155.jpg

Phar

hi i would like to know what 3d software you are using to make these renderings do fast. i also have a 3d printer and am trying to find good rendering software.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm happy to make these Horn inserts, but if you guys have any ideas for more parts that we can't find anymore that should be recreated, please let me know.  this also goes for parts that were not well designed from the start, I'd be happy to help work on refiguring any of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Thank you for all the interest in these Horn rings.  I am still making them, but just PM me if you need one.  

That being said, is there any other Z parts that we should look into making that are NLA or hard to find?  I'm happy to look into new designs. 

Thanks

Phar

• 5 weeks later...

Do u have any of the horn contact plastic mounts that attach the copper strip to the multi switch?  Mine is broken where they usually crack, right through the attachment screw hole.  If so please message me with details. 

• 3 months later...

I think we already handled that for you.   I still make these rings and a lot of other Z parts. Just let me know if you're looking to reproduce anything. We can always try.     Are there any plastic engine parts that we have trouble finding anymore?   I had a guy contact me about the z31 mirror window interface, but I need to look into Ninjaflex to see how rubber parts turn out and hold up to sunlight.    I've made replacement z32 window sliders that've held up for nearly 5 years now.  Let me know what you're looking for and we can see what is possible.