HybridZ

New driving suit 'decoration' ideas wanted

1 tuff z

Picked up an sfi5 Sparco suit last week for chumpcar in October at Pittsburgh Intl [old Beaverun] and think it needs some help.  Brand new, all black [cause I get stuff dirty too easy].

Considering Datsun patches or some simple sticthing like my name and blood type or something along those lines.

Ideas!?

Nomes Thread and Patch Base Material as well...

I found a place in Brunei that does certified offshore oil rig uniforms, makes patches CHEAP!

But, it's in Brunei and the Oil Companies keep em real busy!

I try to do period correct on my car and drivers suit(except for the Bayern Munchen decal on rear quarter) so you are getting the right ideas from everybody. Just added Smokin Joe Camel sponsor decal and GTU.

PLATA - nice pic of PLN. Would love to add a tribute 280zx racecar to our stable.  Hard to find any around, especially with the body kit already installed.

• 2 months later...

Patches on [sorry it took me soooo long to post the pix].  Found an old Goodyear [like Newman] in my collection, patch from the shop I worked back in the late 80's as a formula continental crew chief [bRD, Buenting Racing & Development], a Vintage Races patch from Watkins Glen and had my name, dob & blood type just in case..

Love the giant Datsun patch, thanks again!

post-176-0-12730700-1383503773_thumb.jpg

post-176-0-55566600-1383503820_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1 tuff z