HybridZ

So I just picked up an '83 280zx-t that I am planning on using as a donor for my l28et swap in my S30. Bought it not runningn as something "electrical" went wrong with the previous owner. He said he took it out of storage, jumped the battery and drove around the block and now the car won't start.

When I got it home I began to go through all of the wiring and finally I was able to get some of the lights, however I still cannot get the car to turn over when I turn the ignition switch. I noticed a relay was missing from the relay box and also a wire cut from the other box under the hood. Hoping someone can help me identify if the missing relay or wire could be my problem.

post-40729-0-16237700-1376899781_thumb.jpgpost-40729-0-14094200-1376899797_thumb.jpg

began to go through all of the wiring and finally I was able to get some of the lights,

cannot get the car to turn over when I turn the ignition switch

Did you use a meter or just eyeball things?  You need to get a voltmeter and check for voltage at the various critical spots like the coil, the starter solenoid, etc. 

And "turn over" means different things to different people.  Engine crankshaft rotating to some, engine starting to others.  More definition will help.