HybridZ

(WTB) 240z rear brakes (New Hampshire)

Jesse OBrien

I have none, and would like to be able to inspect the car next month. I'm looking to spend as little (time and money) as possible to get brakes that function (hydraulic and ebrake) and aren't completely seized. If you're not in New England, please include shipping to 03103 in your offer price. Thanks guys (and gals).

I still have those rear struts with LCA's if those will work. You would need pads, drums, and a hardware kit to finish the brakes though. let me know if you're interested. I'd take $60 for them and they're in my garage in Manchester.

I still have those rear struts with LCA's if those will work. You would need pads, drums, and a hardware kit to finish the brakes though. let me know if you're interested. I'd take $60 for them and they're in my garage in Manchester.

All I need are pads, drums, and hardware, already have two sets of LCA's. Thanks though, buddy.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesse -

I have no plans to use the ones on the car I bought. I will take one of the drums off tomorrow and shoot you a few of how they look inside. 

If you have two sets of LCA's, I would trade for one.

I'm down in Taunton, MA, guy with the red 73 you picked up the L28 from earlier this year.

Edited by traininvain