HybridZ

help,swap vq25dd -> vq30det

gudiniandrey

Hello, badly I know language, noety I ask not to judge, I need the help, I made Ñвап,

nissan skyline v35, changed vq25dd neo for vq30det not neo (it is removed from cedric Y33), the mechanical part is made, everything is collected, but there was a problem with connection, I live in Russia in Siberia and in these parts there are no masters who will be able to help me, the engine started-works, a transmission too connected-works, the car goes, but I can't connect the dashboard, works only level of fuel and engine temperature, is necessary to connect a tachometer and a speedometer, help please

post-41757-0-29097100-1383655971_thumb.jpg

post-41757-0-79946700-1383655980_thumb.jpg

Hello. I can't tell you much about the VQ30DET other than you should try to get the service manual for the Cedric Y33. That will help you in replacing what parts are not working.  I'm not certain if the Cedric uses a Cable driven Speedo or an electronic Speedo.  If it's an electronic Speedo, then you would need a Hall -Effect sensor and a toothed wheel  similar to what's on the 350Z differential.  This allows the computer to read the vehicle speed. 

I assume since your gauges work that you're using the AC Amp and stock gauges.  The Tach should work when then AC amp is setup properly since it's timed through the ECU. 

You really need to find a factory service Manual for the Cedrick, it will help you understand the Stock wiring.  Do not worry. You will not need to cut any wires with the Manual to guide you. It should all just plug in. 

DocAAM in this v6 forum is installing a VQ30DET as well so he may be willing to help you/ share information.

once again was engaged in conducting,

eccs raspinovka from vq25dd as it appeared проблена is necessary is that on skyline v35 a signal on the dashboard digital, and the brain of cedric Y33 works with analog, it is necessary to carry out a signal analog to eccs from vq25dd, for this purpose that it translated it in digital and the tachometer recovered, but the raspinovka with vq25dd is necessary, I have vq30det raspinovka

what conditions are necessary for this purpose that the brain of skyline started in itself cun the tire?
whether it is obligatory to show to skyline brain all sensors of the engine, or it is necessary to transfer only the sensor of the crankshaft and on cun to the tire the signal on a speedometer has to arrive?

If I'm understanding you correctly.  The ECU (brain) does need all the engine sensors to run, That is the CPS, the TPS, the o2 sensor and the MAP. Some other's may be required like the Water temp, but it should start w/o that.  As for the speedo, it only has to have the Wheel sensor to be read through to the BCU, then to the ECU for it to control the Speedo. If you have the rest of the gauges working, then supplying the Wheel signal should allow the speedo to work.

If I'm understanding you correctly.  The ECU (brain) does need all the engine sensors to run, That is the CPS, the TPS, the o2 sensor and the MAP. Some other's may be required like the Water temp, but it should start w/o that.  As for the speedo, it only has to have the Wheel sensor to be read through to the BCU, then to the ECU for it to control the Speedo. If you have the rest of the gauges working, then supplying the Wheel signal should allow the speedo to work.

but my car a speedometer digital, and a signal from the sensor analog, ECU has to transform a signal and send it to cun the tire and from tire cun a signal already digital has to pass to the dashboard

Hello,

welcome to the forum, I don't know if this is of any use but it shows some of the wiring for the VQ30det, there are some other parts of information that I will try to find for you, there isnt much on the net about VQ30det, but some Russian forums have some info.

http://www.faqnissan.ru/faq/011/11182.html

Rob

You misunderstood me, the engine is connected and everything is working, the car goes, but there is no indication on the dashboard, the speedometer and tachometer, as they should be in tsyfrovom signal through cun bus and vq30det not worked with analog signals, that's the problem, it is necessary analog convert the digital signal to run and skip through cun bus.

You misunderstood me, the engine is connected and everything is working, the car goes, but there is no indication on the dashboard, the speedometer and tachometer, as they should be in tsyfrovom signal through cun bus and vq30det not worked with analog signals, that's the problem, it is necessary analog convert the digital signal to run and skip through cun bus.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, Okay, so you're just needing a signal for the speedo. Well where does the signal come from in the Donor car?  Often they have signal wheels on the Differential. A Hall effect reader reads the pulses.   On your car, do you have anything similar already in place?  You may be able to swap in a Subaru or another Differential that has the sensors and wheels.  Failing that, there are aftermarket signal boxes that you can setup to read the bolts on your driveshaft to output a digital signal for your speedo.