HybridZ

1970 Datsun 240z "Retro Rocket Ship"

RB26powered74zcar

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still here  :icon10:

Probably not getting rid of or leaving the Z world, but I am in the market for my next project.

With braking being the achilles heal in that test for Nissan, I'd say things turned out very good. Spend a few bucks on a full brake system upgrade and maybe a rear diff dial in along with 75 hp boost and things might change in another test. I realize its a 'shoulda,woulda' sort of remark but still.

There is also a cool power steering kit that is column mounted  that could have helped that jr. driver. I've let young drivers drive my non power assist steering car and it freaked them totally out,lol.

I'm still here  :icon10:

Probably not getting rid of or leaving the Z world, but I am in the market for my next project.

your z buld will be my insperation forvmy build but I think you should build a 77 celica liftback and put a 1jz in it.then youll have to amazing classics. But if you go a lil modern. I would say a e46 m3, but I rather build a z or a celica lb.