HybridZ
stravi757

280z COMPLETE PART OUT

stravi757    9

Just picked up another 280z parts car 1976. car is complete and bone stock. Its an AUTOMATIC  and has AC.             Milage reads 20,xxx

Based off how it looks I think It only has 120,xxx 

Car is complete, full interior is there

The car runs and drives fairly well. the engine could use a little love but it runs pretty smooth. It starts right up first turn, even in this cold weather. Looking to sell engine complete, asking $450.

Let me know what you are looking for. Pm me for questions. EVERYTHING IS FORSALE

CAR IS A RUST BUCKET, SO ALL BODY PANELS HAVE RUST!

post-4505-0-87380800-1387056628_thumb.jpg

post-4505-0-84556700-1387056642_thumb.jpg

post-4505-0-96776100-1387056656_thumb.jpg

Edited by stravi757

HEADWEST    0

I just dropped a LS1 with a 4L60E AUTOMATIC in my 78 280. The Z was a 5 speed and I want to keep the interior looking bone stock. From what I've read you can use the factory automatic setup with some minor modification on the 4L60E trans. I will need the shifter, indicator, base plate and linkage. My Z has a very nice interior so not interested in cracked or damaged parts but if yours is in good to very good condition I am interested. How much including shipping to LA. THANKS 

stravi757    9

What's the condition of the strut housing? Need both front and rears

I just dropped a LS1 with a 4L60E AUTOMATIC in my 78 280. The Z was a 5 speed and I want to keep the interior looking bone stock. From what I've read you can use the factory automatic setup with some minor modification on the 4L60E trans. I will need the shifter, indicator, base plate and linkage. My Z has a very nice interior so not interested in cracked or damaged parts but if yours is in good to very good condition I am interested. How much including shipping to LA. THANKS 

sent both of you PM's please check inbox.