HybridZ

Running analyze live for the first time

beaniam

Finally a day over 50 out.  Got a chance to go over some things and mess with timing and fuel maps.  I modeled mine off of cygnusx1's the best I could being an 8x8 map but it's running pretty good.  Good cruising afr's, decent idle, not killing me on fumes and pulls well on 12psi.  Recently I've noticed I have a warm start issue.  Today it left me walking 3 miles home because I killed the battery cranking it.  It seems to be flooding,  If it doesn't start right up on a warm start, say I get a stumble then try again... it will flood.   Then I'm left cranking with my foot to the floor until it stumbles and comes to life. If it starts right away without a stumble then it runs great.  I've noticed giving it about 1/8th throttle when starting usual works.  Sometimes it kicks back and stumbles.  I'm sure it's just a setting I've overlooked in TS but I really am not all that familiar with it to know where to start.

Under spark settings I tried dropping the cranking advance angle from +10 to -10.  Seems like it helped a little with the kick backs at starting.

Edited by beaniam