HybridZ

Aristo 2JZ - Where to get oil pan

Ryan Merrill

The sc300 oil pan looks to be as far back enough as you can find, the sump is just really big, might have to trim the stock cross member a little bit. I can try measuring the length this week to see if it will fit if you would like. I'm not sure if the oil pickup, dip stick, etc would work with the aristo 2jz though.

The Aristo pickup wouldn't but the SC300 pick will. It has to be tapped for the oil return for the turbo's but it will work.

Tap size is 8 x 1.25mm.

Hole size is 20mm.

Edited by Ryan Merrill

There are only two jz oil pans. Front sump, and rear sump. Front sump is on:

IS300, GS300, JZX80-JZX110, crowns, corona

Rear sump is on

Jza70, jza80, soarer, sc300

They are all the same. You will have to drill and tap for non turbo models. Really simple. You need rear sump for an s30/130

There are only two jz oil pans. Front sump, and rear sump. Front sump is on:

IS300, GS300, JZX80-JZX110, crowns, corona

Rear sump is on

Jza70, jza80, soarer, sc300

They are all the same. You will have to drill and tap for non turbo models. Really simple. You need rear sump for an s30/130

Thanks for the clarification

• 1 month later...

The cheapest route to new OE Toyota parts:

1. Call the Toyota dealership in Vancouver, WA

2. ask to talk to Mark

3. (I don't think I'm allowed to tell you to join another forum per the hbz rules, but I don't have time to check the rules, so I just won't tell you to join) IF you're a member of CelicaSupra.com's forum and you do #1 and #2 above, Mark will give you an amazing discount.  I can't tell you what percentage, but it is most definitely worthwhile.

I try to have no questions to ask him\waste his time with because there is no way he is making money selling us parts.  I try to just have as precise of a description as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...