HybridZ

Injectors Upgrade for l28et

konradlip

Im looking to upgrade the injectors on my l28et. I was thinking something along the lines of supra injectors but then i found new Bosch ones on AZC and JWT that are fairly cheap something like 150 for the whole set. My questions are: which is better to use?, which requires less work? which is proven better? I'll be getting a fuel rail with the injectors but first i want to know which are best for the money. Also do I need an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator? Thanks

Any more help?

Seeing as how you've given us no useful information as to what you have or what your goals are, or any actual details on the injectors you are asking about, I doubt it.  Frankly I'm surprised this hasn't gone to the toolshed yet.

• 1 month later...

I'm currently implementing some EV1 injectors from a Ford Cobra (24# @ 42psi injectors, around 252cc/min - slightly LESS max flow than the stock injectors). However, the injector design should be quite a bit more efficient and be capable of making the same amount of power with slightly less fuel. I'm waiting on a new fuel rail so I've only been able to test-fit so far, but the mockups look promising.