HybridZ

S13 Rear Subframe upgrade for 260z

Not to kick a dead horse or anything but what are you guys running in the coilover department? I swear until now I had never looked at a coilover for a 240sx and just assumed they shared the same top hat bolt pattern as our cars. I'm kinda iffy on saying the s13 and 14 are the same but I know the s14's use 2 bolts on the rear top hat whereas the Z takes 3. Is this solved by using a Z top hat on the 240sx coilover? Also on the topic of length. I have figured out that the s13 rear is much taller than a 14 so without having some to test fit I really have no idea which model I'm going to need to go with. I do know however that I'll be using s14 coils in the front to go with the s14 spindles so I don't have to widen the holes. Thanks guys for all of this information so far and hopefully some of you are still around almost a year later.

Agreed, go with S14´s. MIne is S13´s and I had to cut down strut tower. Also made new hat on it, so i get those S13´s upper mounts to suite. 

It´s worth to ask, if they (BC) swap upper mount´s. I get mine with Z32 bottom mount by just asking.

• 10 months later...

I need more information about this. I've seen rolling280z car on a mini clip on YouTube. Car looks awesome. I'm trying to see what people are doing for shocks in the rear when using the S13 IRS. Also what's the smallest wheels size you can use, when using Z32 30mm calipers. What about fuel tank /cell.... Anyone here on IG? Getting ready to do this soon on my 76