HybridZ

Rb26dett VS 2JZGTE VVT-I

grayson260z

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to be happy with the stock configuration for now, from what I've read you can get 400+ just with a little laptop tuning.The sky's the limit from there I've seen 2J's that get 1200 hp with one big ass turbo. Everything else on my car is stock for right now, and I really don't want to put any more than that on it. I was going to do the 3.0 Rebelo engine at the most about 280 - 300 hp depending on how much $$$ you spend. by the time you get any where north of 300hp, you would have nearly spent as much as a swap with a 400hp base to start with. that's what got me thinking and I talked to another shop that I was looking at, and they're the ones who suggested the 2JZ, after I inquired about an RB swap. they brought up all the pro's an con's, the exact same that grayson260z pointed out in his first post. I was sold after that. I justify the Toyota part as saying it is the RB's evil cousin LOL.  http://instagram.com/p/wRnwheyM2B/

Edited by JGREEZY

• 4 weeks later...