HybridZ

Suck or blow? The fan I picked up is too big to fit in front of engine. I can use some ideas on what to do

As the title says, yeah I could use come ideas on the orientation of the cooling fan. This probably is a idea prone to failure so I was thinking of getting opinions from people on here. 

Option 1. Install fan in front and set polarization to suck the air through the fan.

Good: there should be plenty of room to do it and I wont have to do any extensive modifications to make it work.

Bad.  Fan may not work properly in alternate polarization. Airflow might not be as good being done this way.

Option 2. Fan from same position as above, but set to the stock polarization to blow.

Good: Refer to above. Also, no extensive mods need to be done to change direction.

Bad: Under-hood temps may be too high. This might not be too practical.

Option 3. Attempt to modify fan to make it work and mount in stock location.

Good: Well, yeah stock location is always better. I wont have to worry about whether it will cool properly.

Bad: The modification could be a complete waste of time and I could risk damaging the fan and rendering it completely useless.

that do you guys think?