HybridZ

Found a 75Z in the heart of San Gabriel city, Los Angeles Area $1K

9rider

Just recently found a 75 280z car on CL locates in San Gabriel. I came in person to check it out. 

Paint is not in good condition. However, car have all stock and comes with a 5 speeds. I wouldn't let it go if I can find out a way to stack all my toys. Owner said he want to part out, but car have no rust, battery tray, rocker panel rear and front, rear wheel well, frame all in good condition ( tap with screw drive). Just a dent in the rear driver side. Car come with top G nose but lower haft no where to be found. has  G nose HL pocket. Owner is nice guy and he said he can help with the tow too. Price = 1k and negotiable .

Don't want this rare thing go to junk yard or part out . It is very rare to see a Z in this condition in San Gabriel area. 

Admin: if i post in wrong place please move my post. Thank you.

PS: Car locates in Commercial ave, San Gabriel CA. 

Owner number : 661 877 8752. 

Edited by 9rider

Frame rail looked intact. Collision on rear driver side. Doors, hatch, hood open close no problem with consistence gap distance. Sound like i am a sale man but owner willing to lower but my wife didnt allow me to have another Z. And also i dont have parking in my condo to park all my toys.