HybridZ

hybridz.org not available?

seattlejester

Hello,

Just a heads up to the powers that be.

I noticed starting this morning that the hybridz.org redirects to iis7 site?

The rest of the site is accessible once the forums.hybridz.org address is used.

This is on the safari web browser.

Have a good day,

Brian

Thank you!!!!!  I've had the "shakes" for two days.  Better now.

Not for me - I still get the "IIS7" site if I use "www.hybridz.org".  

Leaving off the "www." does work, but any links with "www." in them will have the same problem.

It's been this way for me since Saturday.  Perhaps it just hasn't migrated through all of the DNS servers?

• Administrators

Sorry guys, been a little busy dealing with this and have not had a chance to post anything. 

As John posted we had a security issue on the server and I have been going back and forth with our host about who is responsible for fixing it. After a lot of finger pointing they know I am right that this should have been their problem to fix because the software that was compromised was their control panel that they maintain security patches for but they basically refused and said I had to re provision (wipe-out/reload) the server and restore from backups.

Anyways, we are back up for the most part except for a few hiccups.

1. The server is a little slow at times, still trying to hunt that down.

2. Google search results in incorrectly formed urls that give you a 404 error. Working on that, I know what the problem is but have not been able to fix it so I am going to open a ticket and have someone else look at it.

If you like Tim are having a problem with the main page or any page for that matter it may be your browser cache, maybe dns cache but I doubt that.

If you are on Windows try:

1. Open your browser to the page that is giving you the problem a do a "reload" not a "refresh" they are 2 different things. Most browsers you can do a ctrl+F5 to reload a page.

2. Open a command prompt and type "ipconfig /flushdns