I finally got the intake manifold all buttoned up and was getting ready to finish the engine when I realized I don't have gaskets for the exhaust side of the turbo. Piss.... Well, I guess I'll knock out the differential and floor pans until they come in. Tomorrow I'll start on that and I'll do another video. I think I'll do weekly video updates with pictures in between.
As far as the rocker cover goes, I started sanding it to prep it for painting but then I decided it looks pretty cool like this. It has an interesting vintage look. I think I'll keep it this way.
Today was not my day to work on Watson. I took apart the front of the engine to address the broken stud. I accidentally drilled the hole into the block too large and there is no room for me to expand the hole in the timing cover without risking cracking it, so I just had to put it back together.
I then broke one of the studs while installing the exhaust manifold. I at least had extras.
I was having issues getting the bolts to go in for the intake manifold so I just called it a night. I'll pick up again tomorrow.