HybridZ

Z32 LT1 conversion What Is It Worth????

Yellowbird911

I have a 1993 Z32 with an LT1 conversion, factory nissan 5 speed.  Motor and underhood looks very nice but body needs paint. No major damage but black and has several small door dings.  Interior is charcole and in very nice condition 7-8 out of 10.  Runs very well but AC has not been reconnected. 17 inch Z33 wheels.  Have put over 2k on it in the last few weeks.

Anyhow I started this project a few years ago and have a few hundred hours in it.  Just not feeling the car thing anymore, been a hobby for over 20 years.  Problem is I have no idea where to start if I decide to sell it.  Anybody have any input??

Pictures are located here

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?tab=wq#photos/106669509854125640893/albums/5694546807757868881

• 1 month later...

I would check with your local CL to see what people are asking for their cars with similar condition ( stock ) then add about what think is fair for the conversion . Here , in Texas , your car would run about 2 - 4K . You know you are not going get what you put in it . Good luck with the sale . You did a great job on your conversion . Doing mine soon , LS1 .