HybridZ

Still Getting Blocked from HybridZ with 404 Error

Miles

I am still getting 404 errors when trying to enter HybridZ. Using Unblocksit I can get in,  but most internal Hybridz  links result in a 404 error.

It occurs to me that the site may be responding as if I am a spammer or that I am being blocked for some other reason.

Same thing happens when doing a Google search for HybridZ topics. All found links result in 404 errors.

It looks like I need to sign in each time, but signing in results in a 404 error. Back clicking to the previous page reveals that I was, in fact, signed in.

I have done all of the recommended procedures to eliminate problems with my computer. Short of hiring an IT guy I am at a loss how to proceed.

I only get 404's when I click in from a search engine.  If I click in from a saved bookmark address, no problems.

I notice that the web address in the search engine says "cached" and does not have the term "index.php"  between the site address (hybridz.org) and the rest of the location ID.  The two things may not be related.  Seems like the server is not indexing the threads properly.  The search engine's find the index label but it doesn't lead to the thread.  Just a very uninformed guess, I'm not an IT guy at all.

Edit - Here's an example.  Yahoo's search shows the address of the sites it finds.

From Bookmarks - http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/20104-p90-head-porting-realizations/

From Yahoo search - forums.hybridz.org/topic/20104-p90-head-porting-realizations

No idea if it matters.  Just different.  You can highlight the addresses above, click "open in another tab" and get in, or get 404'ed.

Now if I take the 404 address and insert index.php in there it works fine - 

forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/20104-p90-head-porting-realizations

Edited by NewZed