HybridZ
Sign in to follow this  
ImNtUrBuddyGuy

Awesome 240z on YouTube

Here is the Motor Trend YouTube channel I am subscribed. I mostly watch it for these guys called the Road Kill crew; in keeping with the spirit of DIYing these guys do nothing but take junky cars and make them into awesome machines.

This week they are working on a 240z called the Rotsun, I suggest you guys watch, it's pretty hilarious and entertaining:

Is there a write up on the car? i haven't seen anything about it besides its a v6 with a power stroke turbo. I like the rims does anyone know what those are? also I thought i saw some anodized suspension components. I wonder what they did for the suspension. 

LOVE Roadkill.  I'm friends with Mike and Dave on Facebook and tech-inspected their '73 Fury a few times when they were running it at Lemons.  Is this the first post about the Rotsun?  If so, I'm surprised, I figured it would have got quite a bit of attention.

Edited by capt_furious

Is there a write up on the car? i haven't seen anything about it besides its a v6 with a power stroke turbo. I like the rims does anyone know what those are? also I thought i saw some anodized suspension components. I wonder what they did for the suspension. 

Roadkill doesn't really do 'write up's', it's run by the editors of Hot Rod magazine for entertainment value only so they just kinda throw stuff together, but if I'm honest it's probably one of the better shows out there right now. I'd like to see them get a time slot on TV. These guys are probably more realistic then 90% of the automotive shows out there.