HybridZ

Konig Five Star wheels - got pics?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to decide on wheels (hardest decision of my life!) and have scoured the wheels pics thread and found some good ideas there.  One rim that I think I like is the Konig Five Star in a 16x7 but I can't find any pics of this on a Z.  It's one of the MSA offerings, so I'm sure someone here has bought them.  

Could someone share some pics of the Five Stars on their car please?  Here's a link to what I'm talking about:

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/classic01a/25-1130

large251130.jpg

Thanks,

Will

Edited by Glliw

Not exactly the Konig's but these are the Work Meisters (original version of the konig's you're interested in or was it the SSR's?)

http://www.street-cover.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IMG_7170.jpg

Thanks, those are close but not quite the same. The difference in lip between the two is pretty big.

Do you mean wheels?

LOL

tomato, tomahto.  Updated title. :)

You're referring to the Konig Candy. There is a member in the wheel show post that has it. Youre gonna have to flip through and find it. If i remember correctly, it was on a black s30. IMHO, the high offset on the Konig wheel makes the wheel design look weird. The Work wheels definitely looks better but is costly. 

Im also curious as to the offset that MSA offers on that wheel. The only offset in 16x7 that I could find was +40, which is a pretty high offset for the S30. 

Edited by yhlz

You're referring to the Konig Candy. There is a member in the wheel show post that has it. Youre gonna have to flip through and find it. If i remember correctly, it was on a black s30. IMHO, the high offset on the Konig wheel makes the wheel design look weird. The Work wheels definitely looks better but is costly. 

Im also curious as to the offset that MSA offers on that wheel. The only offset in 16x7 that I could find was +40, which is a pretty high offset for the S30. 

Just did some digging and "candy" only returns one result when you search on it in that thread and its not those wheels.  I'll have to keep manually digging to see for sure then.

I did a little more research and looks like Konig offers them in a 15x7.5 +30 or 16x7 +40.  I agree, offsets like that aren't something I want to get into for the Z.