HybridZ

Motor install

What manifold are you using? It's hard to see, but is that a T3 top mount? If so how is the wastegate flange plumbed and how is it in regards to the steering shaft? Working on a RB20 HY35 set up, but am no where near ready to mount the engine to decide how to mount the turbo.

Hello, nice build. Can you put more pic. More details as well. What parts did you use and engine mounts ? What suspension you gonna install ? Thanks

Thanks! I'll get more pics first thing tomorrow. Currently using the McKinney Motorsports mounts and I purchased DC2 coilovers which I am planning to weld onto my strut housings.

What manifold are you using? It's hard to see, but is that a T3 top mount? If so how is the wastegate flange plumbed and how is it in regards to the steering shaft? Working on a RB20 HY35 set up, but am no where near ready to mount the engine to decide how to mount the turbo.

Yes its a Garrett T04E turbo that is undivided. I actually bought the CX Racing manifold with the 38mm flange. I purchased the TiAL F38 wastegate, and has clearance with the dump tube.

Pic of the dump tube, has clearance if you face it towards the front of the car and down to the floor.

20140329_084212_zpsd8d9ffc2.jpg

How it looks when its all together.

20140329_083409_zps41d3dff2.jpg

The McKinney mounts are pretty nice, and they set the motor really far back! IMO, I think they are worth the price and they will not break on you.

Nice. Thanks. Is it possible also put list of part you use ? What parts you just bolt on and what need to be fabricated or modded. And more info how did you do things) Just looking forward to convert my datsun in near future. Thank you !