HybridZ

Hey, strangers.

capt_furious

Greetings from oblivion.  I don't think I've posted in four years or so.

I got a little distracted.  I bought a Miata in 2010 and it bumped the Z to driveway ornament status, combined with some horrible ignition issues that I couldn't wrap my head around.

I swapped the coil out for a high performance unit I had laying around last month, and the ignition issues vanished!

I've been meaning to offload her for four years and just can't bring myself to do it.  Can't really dump any more money into her, either, so she sits, except for the occasional terrorize-the-neighborhood jaunt on the weekends.

Just figured I'd say hello.

'94 M Edition, all the bells & whistles(AC, power windows, PS, ABS, power mirrors, cruise control), OZ Superleggeras, hardtop, Hard Dog single diagonal roll bar and a nice Rockford Fosgate headunit.  Drivetrain is bone stock, but the M Editions came with a Torsen LSD.  It's a donut/tailwagger machine for sure.  Power steering makes things really fun.

Yep, it's slow, but it's FUN as hell, and it's far closer to being track ready than the Z is.  Just need some good shocks.

The 10AE is the same way, all the options like yours but I have a 6 speed and a shorter rear gear. Still got my doors blown off by a Kia minivan getting on the freeway... LOL.

Lots of shock options too. Have you decided on that yet? I'm trying to keep mine cheap, thinking Vmaxx.