HybridZ

Have to share, my wife loves me!

Omega's77s30

So I'm sitting here impatiently waiting for the semi car carrier that is supposed to drop off my ( I should say OUR) 77 280z, and figured I'd share with you guys. A little background: my parents bought me this Datsun almost twelve years ago on Christmas Eve, seven years ago I moved to Oregon to be my own boss and had to leave the car in Texas at my parents house... For years every time there was an opportunity to ship the car up something would happen, you know... Moving, wedding, baby, the usual life stuff. Last month however my awesome wife secretly put a deposit down on a trailer spot, and here I sit waiting for literally my FIRST car! How sweet is that! We'll back to staring out my front window...

Where in Texas? Where in Oregon? I moved from Arlington, TX in Nov of 2006 to my new home here in Yakima, WA. Quite a culture shock but am loving the NW weather. I towed my '77 280Z on a Uhaul car trailer behind my Suburban when I came up. Couldn't stand to be separated from the car. I had the 300ZX convertible shipped and it got a little buggered in the process. Nothing serious but I made the shippers cough up a few $$. Check yours carefully when it arrives for any new damage. They should have completed a walkthrough on the car before they left TX.