HybridZ

280z sr20det fuel cell questions

So I'm mid-sr swap right now and taking care of a few last things before the motor goes in. One of those things is fuel delivery set up.

My tank rusty as hell, so I bought the Jaz pro street 16 gallon, 70-10 sending unit, fuel cell and 25 of 3/8 fuel line for delivery and 3 feet of 3/8 steel braided fuel line. I've also got a walboro 255 fuel pump to run. So far I have mounted the 3/8's line with extra line on both ends and am fabricating mounts for the cell this week. My question is, what size return line should I use for an SR? also what set ups have you seen that work well?

P.S. the sr20det is stock for the most part, basically nothing that will affect more need for fuel.

5/16 is the stock size, for feed and return, or the metric equivalent. I have used that size for 750 injectors with no issues. 450ish hp

Would it be alright to have 3/8 with 5/16 return? ive seen cars with smaller return lines before. and just a side question,

do you run polyurethane motor mounts? and if so, does it give the car a shaky idle?

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer the rubber mounts for street use. The poly ones lasted two trips and i thought my dash was going to rattle off.

i've heard that rubber mounts wear out quickly due to the higher power motor. Was the shaking really that bad?