HybridZ

Weber Manifold Help

I recently bought a weber manifold for a 240z L24 but I'm not sure whether it was made for 40 or 45 dcoe.

I measured the "C" value (in the attached photo) at 4.6 cm. Does that indicate it was made for a 45 dcoe? I dont have any carburetors to compare the diameters for the two and couldnt find anything online.

On the producers website they have a kit listed for 40 and separately one for 45 so I am guessing they are somehow different

Any help in finding out which carb fits the manifold is greatly appreciated!

post-41184-0-83415000-1401576028_thumb.jpg

What I'm having trouble finding is whether there is a size difference between the 40 and 45 regarding the "C" value mentioned above. Is the hole of 4.6 cm that the manifold currently has too big for the 40 DCOE? 

To the OP, if it helps, I measured a spare intake to carb gasket, and it measured 40-41mm-ish. I recall when I installed my carbs, the gasket fit closely for both intake and carb diameters. So if your intake manifold measures 46mm (4.6cm), I would assume yes, it was meant for a 45 DCOE.

Interestingly, I had always thought that there was not a 45 dcoe specific manifold for the L-series, and that it was expected that the owner would port match accordingly.

Where did you get the manifold from?

Thanks for the information, I was hoping to install 40DCOE on my engine.. So this is bad news. 

The manifold is made by Mangoletsi, it appears to be a very well made part. The linkages are already installed and it has the option of wire or standard rod type throttle connection