HybridZ

S30 2+2 spoiler/wing

I am looking for options on 2+2 spoiler/wings. I bought the only one I could find specific to the car from zstore.com and it had a terrible fit, 3/4" gaps at the corners. After some back and forth with customer service it was decided that their vendor didn't know what was going on and that it might take a few months for them to get it squared away.

As much as it pains me to admit it, even the aluminum/CF wings look good to me on the back of a Z, I'd like to find one that somebody has used before committing to one.

Are there any other options out there? I've spent lots of time looking but it seems like slim pickings.

PICT0080.jpg

9241234475_f68de79fbd.jpg

This was the factory type spoiler the European 260z 2+2 came with. Across the pond there was no 280z so it's drill and go. Its a decent spoiler made from thick glass. Honestly, i have no idea about that zx wing. I've seen and done odd stuff with fiberglass and panel bond so I suppose anything is doable.

• 5 months later...