HybridZ

Fuel Pump for Carbs - Pipe Fittings

280zzzzz

I am swapping to DCOE45s from injection on  '77 280z. I bought a fuel pump for an old carbed RX7 from BlackDragon - It is an Advanced Fuel Products PN 56-012.  The outlet is a Parallel Thread M12-P1 Male stud.  Hoping someone has a fitting supply source to connect to this odd metric fitting.  Ideally M12-P1 female x 8mm barb - but really any  M12-P1 Female  adapter to  3/8M - - 6AN  etc etc. 

Any help will be appreciated.  

I am swapping to DCOE45s from injection on  '77 280z. I bought a fuel pump for an old carbed RX7 from BlackDragon - It is an Advanced Fuel Products PN 56-012.  The outlet is a Parallel Thread M12-P1 Male stud.  Hoping someone has a fitting supply source to connect to this odd metric fitting.  Ideally M12-P1 female x 8mm barb - but really any  M12-P1 Female  adapter to  3/8M - - 6AN  etc etc. 

Any help will be appreciated.  

Perhaps a dumb question but is the stud cast into the pump housing, or can it be removed?

There are banjo fittings for Mikuni and Weber that are 12x1.25 and 12x1.5 respectively that may work for you. They use a pair of crush washers to seal. Look for Earls or equivalent at your local speed shop.

post-2004-0-22236200-1402412345_thumb.jpg

You can also get -6 and -8 male banjo's and then a matching bolt.

look here for a guide http://www.anplumbing.com/Adapters/Banjos+%26+Bolts-26.html

The Z SU's also use a 12x1.25 banjo like fittings but they end in a tube for a hose.

Edited by z240

Thank s Calgary -    This pump outlet fitting is configured  M12-P1 male stud  - like a  "bolt"  with the discharge in the center. I would like to use banjo style connection - I need to adapt from male to female threads...  I can't find any fittings with M12 fine P1 pitch threads.    It is so strange that they would provide pump w/ Ba$%#d connection size   : ]     I've tried hydraulic - diesel - auto  supply houses,     Might be time for gear clamps....