HybridZ

I have 2jz motor mounts!!!

devil280Z

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made more progress. Sorry its taking me so long guys work has me pretty busy. I spent all of last month in Alaska. Anyways I have one made up, going to test fit it on my car to make sure we got the measurements correct. Once that's good I'm going to bang a few out and hopefully a few of you will be able to finish your projects. post-9288-0-33466000-1410112416_thumb.jpg

Would you guys be interested in powder coating also? Was thinking I might add that to the options. Let me know.

Better make it work! Looking out for you, its gonna get tiring real quick lol.

How didn't it work? you weren't getting the right degree? Or it was to costly to use the bender?

Nothing wrong with tig welding it, after your first few you'll figure out more efficient ways.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI.... the part needs to be welded into the car.  You should not powder coat it or paint it before welding.  I always left that to the customer because its important to get a good weld to the frame rails and you have no idea what color they want to paint the engine compartment.