HybridZ
devil280Z

I have 2jz motor mounts!!!

FYI.... the part needs to be welded into the car.  You should not powder coat it or paint it before welding.  I always left that to the customer because its important to get a good weld to the frame rails and you have no idea what color they want to paint the engine compartment.

I posted two for sale on a FB for sale forum. Only one is left. I don't want to post them for sale on this thread because admins will delete it. And I need to donate money to this site again to post on the for sale section here.

I have one made and will try and make two more before I deploy in a couple weeks. So if you want one we will need to find a way to make this happen.

I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now. Won't be back home until April some time. My fiance might be able to dig one of them out when she moves us into a new place in a few months but until then none for sale. Sorry guys. Hopefully when I get back I will be able to get some progress made on these. Life has me pre occupied with other things. But I will let you guys know!