HybridZ

whats better p90 or n42 head

Guest Anonymous

Dan, I didn't see it as a friendly jab in the ribs. I read it as an insult and to be blunt, it's not the first time it's happened to me or other members by you but I've held my comments in the past. As to sticking to the pertinent aspects of the discussion, the thread was about P90 vs N42 heads. I had categorized L6 (not E88) heads as "small, medium, or large" ranging from 42.5cc to 53.6cc, and as stock or reworked(e.g., 0.080" shave), and open-chamber type or closed-chamber f.i. heads. Dan, you went off about E-88 heads which was not the point of my post or the thread. The specs on the L26 E88 head that I hadn't mentioned was definitely useful info but I don't see that justifying disparaging comments.

I certainly didn't intend to start a firestorm and I now regret that I spoke up. However, I perceived your comments as berating and patronizing and I think that is unhealthy for the forum. When that type of thing happens but goes unaddressed, new members are discouraged from taking a risk with a question or idea because they fear the will be humiliated and badgered by rude comments, and old members lose respect for their peers. It's not about ruffled feathers or thin skin, it's more about the principle. I'm out on this discussion and I have no hard feelings, I just wasn't ready to bury my head in the sand like I did the first time around. So now I didn't bury my head but I'll bury the hatchet. (I'LL BURY IT IN YOUR HEAD!) just kidding, have a good one. DAW

BTW Pete, the extra 5 was a typo

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest livewire23

wow talk about reviving old arguments. heck, the difference between these heads seems to have been ridiculously small in the first place, and y'all are still jabbing each other about it a whole year later. Now that's a hoot. :lol: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY ALL!!!