HybridZ

Will these shocks/springs work on my 280?

I recently purchased a 78 280z and the PO cut the springs to lower it.  It's 2 inches lower in the front and 1 1/4 lower in the back.   It rides like a tank now, and the streets in Spokane suck.  On smooth pavement its a dream, anywhere else and its almost undrivable.  It also has Atara racing wheels and flares and they rub all the time. 

I saw this add for Tokico HP shocks and Eiback Pro springs.  It also has energy suspension kit.   They are for a 72 240z.  Will they work on my 280?

http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/117780-all-nib-tokico-hp-shocks-eibach-springs-poly-bushings/

post-28176-0-98298200-1403628874.jpg

post-28176-0-38378800-1403628878_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

I am thinking about just gettng a new set for the 280z.  I want to be lower than stock, but a little higher than I am now.   Thinking about getting the Eibach springs and not sure what shocks to get.  I don't really need them to be adjustable, just driving streets and occasional auto-x

I am in the same boat as Nate.  Since Tokico's are impossible to come by what are a good competitor as far as price goes? Not looking for any extreme performance just a better set than my original shot suspension for occasional fun driving. 1978 280z

If I remember, one of the vendors here on the boards is working on selling Tokicos soon (think it was Silver Mine motors, a thread somewhere in the vendor forums). Otherwise there are the normal ones like KYB and Koni come to mind, another one mentioned recently is Stagg that is priced economically for a full set.

Sorry guys, looks like I jumped the gun! I was told that we could get them but I spoke with our supplier today and was told that they are not in stock. Tokico is still trying to catch up to demand but they are manufacturing and delivering product about once a week. No ETA but it could be one week, could be a month...

Once we have a steady stream of products, I will let you all know! FWIW, the HZ3038 (280ZX HP shocks) are in stock, I know we got an email about those.