HybridZ

Paying top dollar for T5 transmission, Driveshaft and LSD to go in 240Z!!

Badler

post-45034-0-63082300-1404495295_thumb.jpg Like it says, I want to buy a good, working T5 manual transmission out of an 82-83 280ZX turbo, and would also LOVE it if the properly modified driveshaft to fit a 240Z came with it! I have been looking for a while so I will offer +$500 (shipped or delivered to Reno area) to make this happen (more if it is in really good shape). 
Also, looking for a Limited Slip Differential. An R200 with the non-finned cover to fit a 240Z would be great. An R180 out of an STi with the half-shafts to fit a 240Z would be SUPER and I will pay top dollar for either.
Let me know what you have!!

(image used for reference, shamelessly stolen from datsunzgarage.com)

I also have nice stock black seats from an early 260Z which fit all 240Zs as well. However, the driver's seat is torn on the outside wing. Not noticeable with the door closed, but obvious with door open. Passenger seat is in awesome shape. I'd do $200 picked up on those.

Hey Leon, i have a 5/speed trans from a late 1987 Z-31 and has been stored ever since mid 1990's to be exact 1996. It was a Japan import that a Niissan Dealer had installed into my friends car, car became totalled only weeks after the install. I bought the car from him and took the 5/spd trans. It has only 40k miles and has everything it came with. The car was a non-turbo, if you're interested in it i'll be glad to show it to you.