HybridZ

L28et T5 Borg Warner

LastnameZ

I pulled this motor at 103,000 miles from a 83 280zxt that was rear ended. I completely stripped the drivetrain.

I then had the L28et cleaned up with ALL new gaskets, and seals.. Additionally I added a metal head gasket and ARP head bolts. The P90a head was slightly ported and polished... The T5 goes through all of the gears perfectly and has a new street clutch. All emissions equipment was deleted from the motor, I have a custom fuel rail with 440 supra injectors. The only thing I haven't gotten to is replacing the stock turbo. I have the original wiring with NO ECU, but I also have a megasquirt 3 unit wired for the 28et.. I have receipts for all parts purchased and labor from my mechanic. I'm going a different route in my project and I would like to sell as a complete set. 1800 obo with original wiring no ecu .. 2k for everything mentioned.

call or text 6one9-2531889

Unfortunately I haven't taken any pictures so far, but im sure we all know what this setup looks like