HybridZ

WTB: 2.8l Engine local, Southern Wisconsin

Big Ben

• 3 weeks later...

Im in the cedarfalls waterloo area of cedar falls and have a spare l28. Pulled from parts car, 72k on the clock on the car and I think it was accurate cause I pulled off the valvecover and there wasnt hardly any wear on the cam and everything spins freely. If youre interested just text me at 3194048904 because I dont really watch this forums everyday.

Hey there,

I'm in Rockford - I have an engine and trans (auto) from a 76 base coupe on a dolly and ready to find a home.  It's stripped down, no manifolds, and the head has round exhaust ports.  I mention this because I also have what looks like a pacesetter header (got it used so I can't be sure, but it sure looks like it) that I can't use on my own z because it has square ports on the head.  I did a part out on the car, so I have a lot of other bits you may want too.  Let me know - I'm at eight159754925.  I need this stuff gone so I'm ready to get it done.