HybridZ

Now another issue on MS2Extra from Norway

Meguiars

I now i got a new issue. i went out to my garage today to start up the car but it didnt wont to start. I checked the fuses and the one to the coil was blown. i replaced it and it blew right up when i put the ignition ON. I disconnected the IGN-6 from DIY and it didnt blow up. So i checked the wires and its all ok (i think) will recheck more tomorrow, but i opened the ms-case and when i put on the ignition without coilpack connected only D15 and D16 LED was lighted up but not D14 thats Spark A if i dont remember wrong. should all of the leds be red when ign is on? Or will it only go on when cranking the engine. 

I brought the whole box to work and asked a college of mine to check it, he is an electrician, im not and he couldn find anything wrong. Another thing is that i cant connect to to tunerstudio after this either.

Any ideas, i will try to see if i connect the computer with JimSteam tommorrow also.

Any good ideas how to check the coilpack for short circuit? The car was running fine yesterday.

Thanx