HybridZ

Getting Blocked from HybridZ

Miles

Yesterday I was getting error messages when trying to access threads.  Today when I click on the HybridZ link the screen goes white while IE searches for the site.

I had to use an unblock website to leave this message. No trouble with any other website.

I've seen a variety of different error messages, and been able to get halfway on to the site, certain pages show but no links work.  

No problems now, using Windows 7 and Chrome.  I've heard bad things about IE.

I've seen a variety of different error messages, and been able to get halfway on to the site, certain pages show but no links work.  

No problems now, using Windows 7 and Chrome.  I've heard bad things about IE.

A while back when there were problems with the old server I only had problems with HybridZ.  I almost ripped my PC apart thinking it was on my end. Once the new server was on-line, and de-bugged by Dan,  all was well.

Try using PLDT on a router you think is bad already, in the infrastructure after a Cat4 Typhoon (Cat5 Hurricane in USA...)

Add to that being apparently able to log on in another site on the same device...

And only now getting the Tech out to tell me my Cisco router "might be incompatible" (BS!) and eventually they reset the line switching and viola! Access again. 

I knew it wasn't my stuff, just junk in the lines. Need more compressed air and a good blowdown!