HybridZ

z or zx roller wanted

wickedminded

Hello im daniel im really missing my zx a year ago a lady hit me pushing it up a business driveway tore door to fender bent the A pillar to the point it wasnt repairable and she paid the witness so if someone has a z or zx laying around preferably a roller near mesa az that can donate it to a person going through z withdrawals it would be greatly appreciated

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Sure that would be great.  Im down in Ahwatukee.   The car runs, needs a couple new injector connector hoses which are cracked and started to leak, Im working on that.  I have stripped a lot of car down.   I have a couple extra transmissions, rear end, and an L28 and additional head, bunch of interior parts, new carpet and weatherstrip kit, etc.   New set of Rota RBR's and tires, never driven on, just put them on the car.

Sure that would be great.  Im down in Ahwatukee.   The car runs, needs a couple new injector connector hoses which are cracked and started to leak, Im working on that.  I have stripped a lot of car down.   I have a couple extra transmissions, rear end, and an L28 and additional head, bunch of interior parts, new carpet and weatherstrip kit, etc.   New set of Rota RBR's and tires, never driven on, just put them on the car.

That is great...

when and where I can come over to see the car?

Jamal