HybridZ

Awesome what did you pick up? It is BC Coils + Universal Air Bags now to achieve laying on the frame. dont miss out on NissFest in that case. The Z will be there with some new goodies.

Awesome ride Man! i just got my Z several months ago, i have not have a chance to enjoy her yet. That BC coilover really put it down. And I too from the I.E.

It's a 76 280z. I got her with new body work and paint job. Fully rebuilt engine that i won't be using but i did put everything back and trace all the wires to get her started. The interior is work in progress for now as I find time, need to sell other projects to make few extra bucks and make room. I will diff be looking out on NissFest. Hope to get my Z interior done soon so i can at lest ride her before pulling it out. 

Keep up the good work!

Thats a great way to begin the build! Check out craigslist for some interior pieces hopefully you get lucky. Hope to meet you at NissFest!

It's a 76 280z. I got her with new body work and paint job. Fully rebuilt engine that i won't be using but i did put everything back and trace all the wires to get her started. The interior is work in progress for now as I find time, need to sell other projects to make few extra bucks and make room. I will diff be looking out on NissFest. Hope to get my Z interior done soon so i can at lest ride her before pulling it out. 

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...