HybridZ

Velocity Stacks on Stock t3?

TateS130

So I've been doing some research on velocity stacks...nothing gnarly, just enough to get some general knowledge. From what i read there is almost no noticeable power gains BUT the change in sound is apparently very awesome. Is anyone running velocity stacks on their turbos? Are they any downsides? Is it even possible on an l28et since the turbo is not a top mounted one?

Not really sure what you are talking about. 

Are you talking about doing an individual throttle body setup? (3 throttle bodies with stacks leading to a sealed air box, being force fed by the turbo)

or

just putting a cone/stack on the turbo? Which sounds stupid to me, especially if there is no filter.

But then again, I'm no expert.

Edited by OldAndyAndTheSea

Not really sure what you are talking about. 

Are you talking about doing an individual throttle body setup? (3 throttle bodies with stacks leading to a sealed air box, being force fed by the turbo)

or

just putting a cone/stack on the turbo? Which sounds stupid to me, especially if there is no filter.

But then again, I'm no expert.

I was just talking about the stack on turbo...I'll link you to a photo. http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/jdmsfl/4d1.jpg